The Lumineers - Ho Hey
(Ho!) I've been trying to do it right
我試著去做著正確的事
(Hey!) I've been living a lonely life
我一直過著孤單的生活
(Ho!) I've been sleeping here instead
我一直睡在床的一邊
(Hey!)I've been sleeping in my bed,
我一直睡在我的床上
(Ho!) I've been sleeping in my bed (Hey!)
我一直睡在我的床上
(Ho!)
(Ho!) So show me family
所以告訴我家庭是甚麼
(Hey!) All the blood that I would bleed
所有的血我都流過
(Ho!) I don't know where I belong
我不知道哪裡才是我的歸屬
(Hey!) I don't know where I went wrong
我不知道我到底哪裡錯了
(Ho!) But I can write a song (Hey!)
但是我要寫這首歌
1,2,3 I belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweetheart
我屬於妳,妳屬於我,妳是我的甜心
I belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweet (Ho!)
我屬於妳,妳屬於我,妳是我的蜜糖
(hey!)
(ho!)
(hey!)
(ho!) I don't think you're right for him
我不認為妳適合他
(hey!) Look at what it might have been if you
看看這可能會變成怎樣,如果妳
(ho!) Took the bus to china town
坐公車去中國城
(hey!) I've been standing on Canal
我會站在Canal街
(ho!) And Bowery (hey!)
和Bowery街的交叉口
(ho!) And she'd be standing next to me (hey!)
而她將會是下一個與我在一起的人
1,2,3 I belong with you you belong with me you're my sweet heart
我屬於妳,妳屬於我,妳是我的甜心
I belong with you, you belong with me you're my sweet heart
我屬於妳,妳屬於我,妳是我的甜心
And love we need is now
現在,我們需要一份愛
Let's hope for some
我們需要一點點希望
Cause oh, we're bleeding out
因為我們都已經在淌血了
I belong with you you belong with me you're my sweet heart
我屬於妳,妳屬於我,妳是我的甜心
I belong with you you belong with me you're my sweet (Ho!)
我屬於妳,妳屬於我,妳是我的蜜糖
(Hey!)
(Ho!)
(Hey!)
相關文章