失戀必備良品....
in the light of the sun, is there anyone?
在那耀眼的陽光下,有人嗎?
oh it has begun...
喔..這一切都將開始
oh dear you look so lost,
喔..親愛的,你看起來那麼失落
Eyes are red and tears are shed,
眼睛紅紅的,淚也流了下來
this world you must've crossed...
日子終究還是要過下去的
◎you said...
你說
you don't know me, you don't even care,
你不瞭解我,甚至毫不關心
she said...
她說
you don't know me, you don't wear my chains...
你不瞭解我,不能容忍我
essential and appealed,
總有一天會實現的
Carry all your thoughts
帶著你所有的想像
across an open field,
穿過那一大片無垠草原
when flowers gaze at you..
花兒凝視著你
They're not the only ones
它們不是唯一
who cry when they see
看見你哭泣的
◎
said I think I'll go to Boston...
說我要出發前往波士頓
I think I'll start a new life,
我要一個全新生活
I think I'll start it over,
我要重新開始
Where no one knows my name,
到一個沒有人認識我的地方
I'll get out of California,
我要離開加州
I'm tired of the weather,
我討厭那裡的天氣
I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...
我會有個新戀情,和我的伴去西班牙
I think I'll go to Boston,
我要出發前往波士頓
I think that I'm just tired
我只是累了
I think I need a new town,
我需要一個嶄新的小鎮
To leave this all behind...
把一切拋在腦後
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset
我需要晨曦,而不是晚輝余霞
I hear it's nice in the Summer,
我聽說那裡夏天很棒
Some snow would be nice...
能下點雪也很好
Boston...where no one knows my name...
波士頓...一個沒有人認識我的地方
where no one knows my name...
一個沒有人認識我的地方
where no one knows my name...
一個沒有人認識我的地方
Boston...where no one knows my name...
波士頓...一個沒有人認識我的地方